Nutritionist Meghan Kronenwetter
Meghan Kronenwetter is a Registered Dietitian and PA Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences from Penn State and completed her supervised practice through Penn State and Hershey Medical Center.
Meghan joined the Culinary Support Services team in November of 2014 as a Nutritionist. Her career focus is to empower others to work toward positive, realistic and sustainable lifestyle choices for optimum health and wellness.
Meghan is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (PA State Affiliate) and Central Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Meghan reports to Registered Dietitian Melissa Hendricks and is involved in the following areas:
Training and Education:
- Hires, trains and supervises student nutrition assistants
- Conducts nutrition and wellness programming for Penn State Foodservice operations
- Assists with food allergen training and education
- Responds to customer requests, concerns and special needs regarding food allergies, intolerances and other dietary needs
- Assists in the maintenance of accurate nutrition and allergen information for customers
Meghan Kronenwetter, RD, LDN
16 Housing and Foods Service Building
University Park, PA 16802