Accounting and Business Operations
The Accounting and Business Operations team is a centralized financial department comprised of professionals who direct the financial transactions for the many units that comprise Auxiliary and Business Services (A&BS).
Resources provided by this team include
- financial reporting and analysis
- budgeting and rate setting
- cash collection and banking
- oversight of daily accounting transactions
- vehicle titles and transfers for the entire university
- payment of all food and supplies required for operations
The Accounting and Business Operations staff work collaboratively to provide accurate and timely data for management decisions and to assure compliance with university and industry standards.