Each year, Housing and Food Services presents awards to our most outstanding employees through the Rewards and Recognition program. There are eight annual awards.
Awards for individuals only
- William H. Reiber Award for Outstanding Management Performance For supervisory, managerial, or administrative staff members
- Achieving Excellence Award For full-time nonexempt staff employees
- Technical Service Achieving Excellence Award For full-time technical service employees
- Gail A. Hurley Student-Centered Award For full-time staff, wage, or technical service employees
- William H. McKinnon Award for Quality Customer Service For full-time staff, wage, or technical service employees
Awards for individuals or teams
- Thomas V. Gibson Award for Creativity and Innovation For full-time staff, technical service, or wage employees
- David T. Gingher Award for Achievement Above and Beyond For full-time staff, technical service, or wage employees
- Edward A. Mulfinger Award for Respect and Civility For full-time staff, technical service, and wage employees
Nominations: Housing and Food Services employees are encouraged to nominate their most deserving colleagues.
Honorariums: Each award is accompanied by an honorarium drawn from the Housing and Food Services Endowment, which David Gingher, director of Food Services, and Ed Mulfinger, former regional director Housing and Food Services-Commonwealth Campuses, established in 2003 with an investment of $25,000.
Contributions: Current and past employees’ financial contributions are key to the vitality of the Housing and Food Services Endowment. No contribution is too small—even just a few dollars each month can help. Consider making a contribution today (pdf).
The Housing and Food Services Endowment Founders Club is open to donors who have contributed $2,500 or more.
Don Arndt and Family
Caldwell and Gregory, Inc.
Mrs. Florence S. Curley
Tom and Di-Anne Gibson
David T. Gingher
Chris and Gail Hurley
Stan and Debra Latta
William and Diane McKinnon
Edward A. Mulfinger
Panda Restaurant Group
Pepsi Beverages Company
Rich and Janice Pearce
F. Barry and Linda Scerbo
Joel and Krista Weidner
Harry M. Whitesell
Mary B. Whitesell
Au Bon Pain
Make a Contribution
Current and past employees’ financial contributions are key to the vitality of the Housing and Food Services Endowment. No contribution is too small—even just a few dollars each month can help.
If you wish, you can become a member of the Founders Club by contributing $2,500 or more. Download a contribution form (pdf).